Imagine you’re reclining on beach lounge chair under a palm tree at a beautiful resort in Real Del Mar, just north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The warm sun covers you like a blanket, and a cool ocean breeze makes the temperature just right. Frigatebirds soar smoothly and effortlessly above you; some over a mile and half up, appearing like small black specs against a sky that’s deeper blue than the turquoise ocean below.
This description isn’t just a story; it’s an exact account of the scene where these images were taken. Now, you too can enjoy the relaxing feeling of being on a warm beach under blue skies wherever you are, even when you’re stuck indoors!
If you’re ready to replace harsh fluorescent lighting with a fresh look, consider this peaceful sky panel handcrafted by Fluorescent Gallery artists. SkyView 23 is available in common 46½ x 22¼, 47¾ x 23¾, and custom sizes. Choose from 4 different Real Del Mar Beach options.
Our sky ceiling panels are the best fluorescent light cloud covers on the internet. Here’s why:
- Easy to install. You can install each panel in under 10 minutes.
- Custom fit. Covers can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required.
- Improve lighting. Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity.
- Realistic design. Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide open outdoor feeling.
- Durable materials. Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow.
- Residential uses. Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and basement remodels.
- Commercial cost-savings. Cost effective lighting solution for hotels, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches and other commercial spaces.
- Secure shipping. Premium protected shipping to ensure your overhead light diffuser arrives intact and undamaged.
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.