Some say it’s bad to have your head in the clouds, but we beg to differ! With our decorative fluorescent diffuser panels, everyone in your home or office can benefit from enhanced lighting and the boost in mood and energy that provides. Whether the forecast calls for rain or shine, everyday is nothing but beautiful blue sky when you order a ceiling light cover from Fluorescent Gallery.
Are you ready to replace harsh fluorescent lighting with a fresh look? Most of our cloud diffuser panels are available in 46½ x 22¼, 47¾ x 23¾, and custom sizes. Various print mediums and thicknesses are also available. Don’t forget to add optional graphic add-ons such as hot air balloons, soaring birds, airplanes, and hang gliders to customize your sky ceiling panel or sky mural! Mix and match several sky panels to produce a beautiful simulation of the outdoors.
Our cloud ceiling covers are the best fluorescent decorative lighting panels available online. Here’s why:
- Easy to install. You can install each panel in under 10 minutes.
- Custom fit. Covers can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required.
- Improve lighting. Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity.
- Realistic design. Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide open outdoor feeling.
- Durable materials. Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow.
- Residential uses. Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and basement remodels.
- Commercial cost-savings. Cost effective lighting solution for hotels, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches and other commercial spaces.
- Secure shipping. Premium protected shipping to ensure your panel arrives intact and undamaged.
Other designs are also available. Shop our popular decorative light panels
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.