Frequently Asked Questions
- What makes these images so high resolution?
- Tell me more about your unique photography.
- Who produces your murals?
- How do I price and order a wall mural?
- What wallpaper materials are available?
- What happens when my order is received?
- Can I order directly from Murals Your Way?
- How do I find a wallpaper installer?
- Can I install the wallpaper myself?
- What are other print options for your photographs?
- May I purchase a photograph for my personal or business use?
- Can I contract with you for onsite landscape photography?
What makes these images so high resolution?
See our Blog – What is High Resolution?
Tell me more about your unique photography.
See our Blog – The Photography Behind the Image. This blog features our photography of Crystal Cove in Laguna Beach, consigned by the Irvine Conservancy. The image is 48′ x 8′ and consists of eighty-five 36Mpx photographs, taking several visits to complete.
Who produces your murals?
For wallpaper installations: Murals Your Way, a highly respected custom wallpaper mural company.
For prints on acrylic for backlit wall installations: Fluorescent Gallery.
How do I price and order a wall mural?
When you select an image on our photography site, you will be transferred to Fluorescent Gallery. Pricing is available by entering the following:
For wallpaper installations:
- Select the Print Medium – See the FAQ below for wallpaper material descriptions.
- Enter your Printed Image Size – area height and width.
- Even though the wallpaper will come in multiple sheets, the quantity to order is 1.
- Add to Cart
For the image printed on acrylic to be backlit:
- Select the Print Medium — see Acrylic Panel Options. For the best image presentation and panel support, most customers prefer .125 Lumieo for wall installations.
- Enter #Rows, #Columns, and the approximate overall Installation Size. Enter the panel(s) size and quantity, then Add to Cart and proceed to Checkout.
When we receive your order, we will contact you to confirm the details. Or, feel free to Contact us for assistance prior to ordering.
What wallpaper materials are available?
See Wall Paper Print Media Options
What happens when my order is received?
When we receive your order, we will help you to select the best section of the image, so you receive the best possible result. This may mean a simple crop to your size or a zoomed-in section of the image. It’s up to you!
We will preview the image with you and once we agree: The wallpaper artwork will be sent to Murals Your Way. Fluorescent Gallery will produce and ship the printed panels for backlit murals.
Can I order directly from Murals Your Way?
Yes, you can order directly from Murals Your Way. However, we appreciate the opportunity to manage the image with you personally to make sure your wall mural is exactly as you envision it.
For our images, prices are always competitive with Murals Your Way. The only time Fluorescent Gallery may be a bit higher cost is if you desire a mural that is extra high or wide (i.e., some images can be done at 20’ x 40’+). We can do so much more than just a simple crop.
How do I find a wallpaper installer?
For large murals, we recommend using a professional installer. The Wallcovering Installers Association is useful for locating these resources.
If your installation is in Southern California, we can provide some known installers upon request. We have used an excellent installer in Orange County: James Reppert of Elite Paperhanging.
Can I install the wallpaper myself?
Yes, if you are comfortable with doing so, see Mural Installation Instruction Documents.
What are other print options for your photographs?
Our images can be printed on canvas, to be framed locally.
Prints on metal can be single or multiple panels for a very unique and contemporary addition to any room.
Contact us for pricing and more information.
May I purchase a photograph for my personal or business use?
Yes, we allow a photograph license to be purchased for single or multiple use. Contact us for pricing and more information.
Can I contract with you for onsite landscape photography?
Yes, we will photograph large landscapes and coastal areas local to Southern California.
This service is especially useful to Real Estate Brokers for properties of land and those with exceptional views.
Please explain your interest on our Contact page.