Due to various method each of the major web browsers handles color management, our sky panels are not always presented with the correct color on your monitor. This is a very complex subject but in summary this is how it pertains to our website.
- Images 1,2,4 should look the same and show the correct color.
- Image 3 should be a bit more purple and is not correct. (yet this is the only image that looks correct on Microsoft Edge!)
- All of the images on our site are Image 1 type.
- Google Chrome, Safari, Opera – These browsers are all very good at displaying our sky panels.
- Mozilla Firefox – Very good, but may look over saturated on wide gamut displays.
- Microsoft Edge – Does not manage image coloring well. Our sky panels are too green and over saturated. Rumor has it that this is being addressed soon.
sRGB Color Space
Adobe Color Space