Fluorescent Gallery is pleased to offer the high resolution photographic works of photographer Jim Tarpo (founder of Fluorescent Gallery) for purchase as wall mural prints and light box displays. Our offered images require many photographs and numerous hours of editing to flawlessly stitch them together. The result is a beautiful wall mural, with a high level of close-up detail, that will completely transform your room.
To view available images, select Jim Tarpo Photography
To order a Wall Mural
- Choose an image on Jim Tarpo Photography.
- Select the wall mural image of interest. Then, click on the Order Wall Mural button for pricing. You will be returned to the Fluorescent Gallery site to continue.
- Select the desired type of Print Media Paper.
- Specify the installation size, and Add to Cart.
- Add extra dimension on Top and Bottom, Left and Right to accommodate non-square walls and other installation challenges. This would typically be 3 to 6 inches of extra width, and 2 to 3 inches of extra height.
- For walls with rough patches (that may show through the print), choose a matte laminate self-stick, or one of the textured papers.
- A gloss laminate is recommended for walls that are subject to dirt, hand prints, etc.
After Completing Your Purchase
- We will select the best crop and resize option, and send you a preview image for approval. Individual sheets will be set up with an overlap of 1 inch to facilitate either a double cut, or simple overlap.
- For large murals we recommend using a professional installer. The Wall Covering Association is quite useful for locating these resources.
- If your installations are in Southern CA, we can provide you with some known installers upon request. The mural below was expertly installed by James Reppert of Elite Paper Hanging in Orange County, CA.