The inherent challenge of delivering panels printed to order in a multitude of designs in many different sizes precludes us from restocking/reselling our products. For this reason, we have a limited return policy. The images are very well represented on our website in terms of color accuracy. In almost all cases, the difference between these images and the actual product is quite minimal. If your application is very color-specific, we recommend ordering a sample of the design(s) prior to placing the actual order. Samples are available to purchase on most individual product pages.
In the extremely rare event that you receive less than a perfectly manufactured product, we will replace it at no charge upon receipt of a photo that clearly shows the defect. Defects must be reported to us within 7 days following delivery.
Panels damaged by FedEx while in transit
Panels will be replaced at no charge. See Shipping & Lead Times FAQ #7. Damaged panels are not eligible for refunds.
Standard size panels: 47 3/4 x 23 3/4, 23 3/4 x 23 3/4, 47 3/4 x 11 3/4 – for product that is not damaged
- Up to 3 panels of the same size/design may be returned for refund within 15 days following delivery.
- We must be contacted for return authorization and instructions. No refund will be processed for items returned without prior written authorization.
- Exchanges – Up to 4 panels are eligible for a 1-time exchange per original order.
- There is a charge of 25% of the retail .060 thick panel price to process an exchange, plus our standard shipping costs.
- For original panels upgraded to .080” or .125” Lumieo acrylic by customer preference, there is a charge of 60% calculated on the acrylic-only upgrade price. This charge applies to both returns and exchanges.
Custom Size panels – for product that is not damaged
- Custom size panels are not returnable for refund. It’s very important to double-check measurements by following our How to Measure instructions.
- Panels are eligible for a 1-time exchange per original order of up to 4 panels of a single design.
- There is a charge of 40% of the retail .060″ thick panel price to process the exchange, plus our standard shipping costs.
- For original panels upgraded to .080” or .125” Lumieo acrylic by customer preference, there is a charge of 60% calculated on the acrylic only upgrade price. This charge applies to both returns and exchanges.
Order Cancellations – Panels are printed to order and never stocked. If we complete any work processes on the order (i.e., graphics, cuts, prints, boxed for shipment) prior to your request for cancellation, there may be charges to recover our actual costs.
Panels ordered in the wrong size may only be exchanged, per the criteria above. Shipping costs are not refundable.
We very much want our customers to be able to try our designs without risk, but we are not able to accept large quantity returns or exchanges.