Best Seller! California Sky is one of our most popular sky and cloud designs.
Daydreaming of sunshine and blue skies? Our California-inspired sky cloud light panels are a gorgeous, well-crafted, and affordable replacement to harsh fluorescent/LED lighting. Whether you’re in your kitchen, at the doctor’s office or checking into your hotel, just sit back and bask in the warm glow of radiant sunshine that evokes the Golden Coast.
This product is available in five sky panels options. They are derived from our Malibu Sky and Santa Barbara Sky cloud ceiling murals. You can achieve a multi-panel sky ceiling by combining panels from this set or from California Sky Mural.
Our sky ceiling light covers are the best ceiling panels available online. Here’s why:
- Easily install each panel in under 10 minutes
- Can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required
- Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity
- Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide-open outdoor feeling
- Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow
- Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms, and basements
- Cost-effective lighting solution for offices, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches, and other commercial spaces
- Premium protected shipping to ensure your panel arrives without damage
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.