Best Seller! SkyView 4 is one of our most popular sky and cloud designs.
Imagine lounging on the beach and looking up at the deep blue sky. Seagulls soar overhead and palm trees sway in the warm ocean breeze. The sound of waves crashing in the distance is like a lullaby. Kinda makes you want to drop everything and seek out your own little slice of paradise right now, doesn’t it?
While most of us don’t have the luxury of taking off to the coast whenever the desire arises, you can ditch the harsh fluorescent lighting and bring some oceanside serenity right into your home or office. SkyView 4 features a great assortment of beautiful blue skies lined with palm trees. Our sky cloud ceiling panels are a relaxing, realistic, and perfect for indoor rooms that lack natural light.
For larger installations with a similar theme, continue browsing our website for a great sky ceiling solution for your home or business.
Our sky cloud light covers are the best ceiling panels available online. Here’s why:
- Easily install each panel in under 10 minutes
- Can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required
- Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity
- Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide open outdoor feeling
- Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow
- Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and basements
- Cost effective lighting solution for offices, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches and other commercial spaces
- Premium protected shipping to ensure your panel arrives without damage
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.