Nothing says freedom and possibility quite like a hot air balloon suspended in an open sky. In this popular sky ceiling panel, a group of hot air balloons dot the blue sky with a rainbow of colors as they rise to greater heights. If you listen closely and use your imagination, you just might be able to hear the steady whooshing sound of the hot air balloons floating overhead. It’s so believable!
If you’re ready to replace harsh fluorescent lighting with a fresh look, consider this colorful sky panel handcrafted by Fluorescent Gallery artists. SkyView 9 is available in common 46½ x 22¼, 47¾ x 23¾, and custom sizes. Transform your home or office by ordering this beautiful sky with or without the colorful hot air balloons.
Note: Hot air balloons can be added to any sky panel or sky mural using the Graphical Add-Ons to create your own custom sky ceiling.
Our sky panels are the best fluorescent light cloud covers on the internet. Here’s why:
- Easy to install. You can install each panel in under 10 minutes.
- Custom fit. Covers can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required.
- Improve lighting. Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity.
- Realistic design. Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide open outdoor feeling.
- Durable materials. Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow.
- Residential uses. Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and basement remodels.
- Commercial cost-savings. Cost effective lighting solution for hotels, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches and other commercial spaces.
- Secure shipping. Premium protected shipping to ensure your panel arrives intact and undamaged.
Browse our list of decorative fluorescent ceiling light panels
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.