From wide and sandy Zuma Beach packed with surfers, to the celebrity mansions tucked into the Santa Monica Mountains, Malibu, CA is a little slice of paradise for many people. These popular sky ceiling light covers feature fluffy white clouds over the Golden Coast sky, creating a wonderful sense of space and openness inside even the darkest of rooms. The sky is so blue in Malibu!
If you’re ready to replace harsh fluorescent lighting with a fresh look, consider this serene sky panel handcrafted by Fluorescent Gallery artists. Malibu Sky is available in common 46½ x 22¼, 47¾ x 23¾, and custom sizes. Malibu Sky is also available as a sky ceiling mural for multiple panel installations.
Our sky ceiling panels are the best decorative fluorescent lighting diffusers on the internet. Here’s why:
- Easy to install. You can install each panel in under 10 minutes.
- Custom fit. Covers can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required.
- Improve lighting. Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity.
- Realistic design. Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide open outdoor feeling.
- Durable materials. Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow.
- Residential uses. Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and basement remodels.
- Commercial cost-savings. Cost effective lighting solution for hotels, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches and other commercial spaces.
- Secure shipping. Premium protected shipping to ensure your overhead lighting panel arrives intact and undamaged.
Browse our list of decorative fluorescent ceiling light panels
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.