Hopeful. Peaceful. Happy. Tranquil. Secure. Productive. Inspired. How do you feel when looking up at a big blue sky?
Some say it’s bad to have your head in the clouds, but we disagree! With our sky cloud ceiling panels, everyone in your home or office can benefit from enhanced lighting and the boost in mood and energy that provides. Whether the forecast calls for rain or shine, everyday is nothing but beautiful blue sky when you order a sky cloud ceiling panel from Fluorescent Gallery.
Are you ready to replace harsh fluorescent lighting with a fresh look? Most of our panels are available in 46½ x 22¼, 47¾ x 23¾, and custom sizes. Various print mediums and thicknesses are also available. Don’t forget to add optional graphic add-ons such as hot air balloons, soaring birds, airplanes, and hang gliders to customize your sky ceiling panel or sky mural!
Our sky panels are the best decorative light cloud covers available online. Here’s why:
- Easy to install. You can install each panel in under 10 minutes.
- Custom fit. Covers can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required.
- Improve lighting. Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity.
- Realistic design. Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide open outdoor feeling.
- Durable materials. Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow.
- Residential uses. Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and basement remodels.
- Commercial cost-savings. Cost effective lighting solution for hotels, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches and other commercial spaces.
- Secure shipping. Premium protected shipping to ensure your panel arrives intact and undamaged.
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.
Chrystal L –
This really completes my massage room! Thank you.
Andrea T (verified owner) –
We are very happy with our light panel. The colors are bright, the images are crisp and clear and the size we special ordered was a perfect fit.
Al Lustig Remodeling Co. –
We installed it in a deep well skylight in a bathroom.
Our clients are thrilled.