Are you ready to replace harsh fluorescent lights with a fresh look? With our decorative light covers, everyone in your home or office can benefit from enhanced lighting and the boost in mood and energy that provides.
Most of our sky panels are available in 46½ x 22¼, 47¾ x 23¾, and custom sizes. Various print mediums and thicknesses are also available. Don’t forget to add optional graphic add-ons such as hot air balloons, soaring birds, airplanes, and hang gliders to customize your fluorescent lights!
Our sky cloud panels are the best decorative light covers available online. Here’s why:
- Easy to install. You can install each panel in under 10 minutes.
- Custom fit. Covers can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required.
- Improve lighting. Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity.
- Realistic design. Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide open outdoor feeling.
- Durable materials. Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow.
- Residential uses. Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and basement remodels.
- Commercial cost-savings. Cost effective lighting solution for hotels, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches and other commercial spaces.
- Secure shipping. Premium protected shipping to ensure your panel arrives intact and undamaged.
Several options and colors of modern texture lighting covers are available. Shop other popular light diffusers panels
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.