Laguna Sky is a high-resolution sky and cloud design.
Captured in Southern California during the welcome rainy season of Feb. 2019, it has a dramatic rolling cloud face directly contrasting against the blue sky.
Few things inspire and uplift the human spirit better than a bright blue sky spotted with fluffy white clouds. This isn’t mere speculation — it’s science. Studies show that spending time in blue-enriched light can help boosts a person’s mood, performance, and energy.
For larger installations with a similar theme, continue browsing our website for a great sky ceiling solution for your home or business.
Our sky cloud light covers are the best ceiling panels available for online purchase. Here’s why:
- Easily install each panel in under 10 minutes
- Can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required
- Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity
- Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide-open outdoor feeling
- Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never sag, become brittle or turn yellow
- Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms, and basements
- Cost-effective lighting solution for offices, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches, and other commercial spaces
- Premium protected shipping to ensure your panel arrives in one piece
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.