Imagine you’re reclining on beach lounge chair under a palm tree at a beautiful resort in Real Del Mar, just north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The warm sun covers you like a blanket, and a cool ocean breeze makes the temperature just right. Frigatebirds soar smoothly and effortlessly above you; some over a mile and half up, appearing like small black specs against a sky that’s deeper blue than the turquoise ocean below.
This description isn’t just a story; it’s an exact account of the scene where these images were taken. Now, you too can enjoy the relaxing feeling of being on a warm beach under blue skies wherever you are, even when you’re stuck indoors!
If you’re ready to replace harsh fluorescent lighting with a fresh look, consider this peaceful sky panel handcrafted by Fluorescent Gallery artists. SkyView 23 is available in common 46½ x 22¼, 47¾ x 23¾, and custom sizes. Choose from 4 different Real Del Mar Beach options.
Our sky ceiling panels are the best fluorescent light cloud covers on the internet. Here’s why:
- Easy to install. You can install each panel in under 10 minutes.
- Custom fit. Covers can be custom sized to fit your needs – no trimming required.
- Improve lighting. Soften harsh fluorescent light evenly to decrease stress, improve mood, and boost productivity.
- Realistic design. Patented sky cloud designs help create a realistic wide open outdoor feeling.
- Durable materials. Handcrafted from premium acrylic that will never deteriorate, become brittle, or turn yellow.
- Residential uses. Perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and basement remodels.
- Commercial cost-savings. Cost effective lighting solution for hotels, hospitals, doctor’s offices, schools, churches and other commercial spaces.
- Secure shipping. Premium protected shipping to ensure your overhead light diffuser arrives intact and undamaged.
Browse our list of decorative fluorescent ceiling light panels
The Panel Brightness rating assigned to each design is based on the average luminosity (0-Black to 255-White) of the digital artwork file. It can be used as a guideline to predict artwork light reduction of one design compared to another.
|Average Luminosity (0-255)||Assigned Brightness Number|
|Darkest||1 – 139||1|
|Dark||140 – 169||2|
|Medium||170 – 199||3|
|Light||200 – 219||4|
|Lightest||220 – 255||5|
Panel Brightness Examples:
#5: Best designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms requiring the brightest light.
#4: Good designs for kitchens and bathrooms or in rooms where high light throughput is desired.
#3: Good for most lighting locations. Can work for kitchens in conjunction with a lot of other light sources (i.e., windows or canned lights).
#2: Not as dark as #1. Requires some task lighting in the room. Used commonly in treatment rooms.
#1: This design selection is for ambient lighting only with several other light sources for tasks.